Shopping at Allied Electronics
1. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Allied Electronics gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
2. Stackable Coupons - Check for Allied Electronics stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
3. Sign Up for Newsletters - Allied Electronics will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
4. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
5. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Allied Electronics’ sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.