Shopping at Allparts
1. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Allparts to score additional savings of up to 20%.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Allparts’ sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
4. Student & Military Discounts- Allparts often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Allparts directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.