Shopping at Allrecipes
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - Allrecipes will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. Stackable Coupons - Check for Allrecipes stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
3. Student & Military Discounts- Allrecipes often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Allrecipes gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
5. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.