Shopping at AlohaSleep
1. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to AlohaSleep to score additional savings of up to 20%.
2. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - AlohaSleep will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
3. Stackable Coupons - Check for AlohaSleep stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
4. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
5. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check AlohaSleep’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.