Shopping at Amazology
1. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Amazology’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - Amazology will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Student & Military Discounts- Amazology often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Amazology directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.