Shopping at Amazon
1. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Amazon’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
2. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Amazon nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
3. Stackable Coupons - Check for Amazon stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
4. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Amazon, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
5. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more Amazon coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.