Shopping at Amazon Canada
1. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Amazon Canada’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
2. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Amazon Canada will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
3. Student & Military Discounts- Amazon Canada often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Amazon Canada to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.