Shopping at Amazon Canada
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Amazon Canada directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Amazon Canada’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
3. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Amazon Canada, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
4. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Amazon Canada nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
5. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Amazon Canada gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.