Shopping at Amazon Japan
1. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Amazon Japan will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
2. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Amazon Japan coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
3. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Amazon Japan gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
4. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
5. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Amazon Japan, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.