Shopping at Amazon Japan
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - Amazon Japan will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Amazon Japan gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
3. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Amazon Japan, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
4. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
5. Stackable Coupons - Check for Amazon Japan stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.