Shopping at American Consumer Opinion
1. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to American Consumer Opinion to score additional savings of up to 20%.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check American Consumer Opinion’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - American Consumer Opinion will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
4. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from American Consumer Opinion.
5. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by American Consumer Opinion, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.