Shopping at American Consumer Opinion
1. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by American Consumer Opinion’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
2. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute American Consumer Opinion coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.
3. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to American Consumer Opinion directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
4. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check American Consumer Opinion’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
5. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to American Consumer Opinion to score additional savings of up to 20%.