Shopping at American Greetings
1. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for American Greetings’ free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - American Greetings will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to American Greetings to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to American Greetings directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.