Shopping at American Red Cross
1. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check American Red Cross’ sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
2. Student & Military Discounts- American Red Cross often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
3. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by American Red Cross’ on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
4. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more American Red Cross coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
5. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.