Shopping at Ancestry.ca
1. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Ancestry.ca gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
2. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Ancestry.ca will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
3. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Ancestry.ca coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Ancestry.ca to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.