Shopping at Ancestry.com
1. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - Ancestry.com will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Stackable Coupons - Check for Ancestry.com stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
4. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Ancestry.com will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
5. More Promo Codes - Do a quick google search for Ancestry.com coupon codes to secure a valid coupon code for additional savings up to 20% off. Promo codes usually offer the easiest all around savings.