Shopping at Ancestry.com
1. Stackable Coupons - Check for Ancestry.com stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
2. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more Ancestry.com coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
3. Student & Military Discounts- Ancestry.com often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Sign Up for Newsletters - Ancestry.com will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
5. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Ancestry.com nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.