Shopping at Ancestry.com
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Ancestry.com directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from Ancestry.com.
3. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Ancestry.com’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
4. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
5. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Ancestry.com to score additional savings of up to 20%.