Shopping at Ancestry.com
1. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Ancestry.com gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Ancestry.com’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
4. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Ancestry.com will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
5. More Promo Codes - Do a quick google search for Ancestry.com coupon codes to secure a valid coupon code for additional savings up to 20% off. Promo codes usually offer the easiest all around savings.