Shopping at Ancestry.com
1. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Ancestry.com, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
2. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
3. Student & Military Discounts- Ancestry.com often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Ancestry.com coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
5. Sign Up for Newsletters - Ancestry.com will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.