Shopping at Animal Crossing
1. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Animal Crossing nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
2. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Animal Crossing gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
3. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Animal Crossing to score additional savings of up to 20%.
4. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Animal Crossing directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.