Shopping at Best Buy
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - Best Buy will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Best Buy will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
3. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Best Buy to score additional savings of up to 20%.
4. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from Best Buy.
5. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for Best Buy’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.