Shopping at Expedia
1. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Expedia’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
2. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
3. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Expedia, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
4. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more Expedia coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
5. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Expedia will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.