Shopping at Expedia
1. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Expedia gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
2. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Expedia directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
3. Stackable Coupons - Check for Expedia stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
4. Rewards Program - Be smart and redeem bonuses for buying a certain amount or completing actions. Expedia will offer you early access to sales and a wide range of special discounts.
5. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Expedia’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.