Shopping at Hoka One One
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Hoka One One directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Hoka One One to score additional savings of up to 20%.
3. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
4. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Hoka One One coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
5. Sign Up for Newsletters - Hoka One One will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.