Shopping at Melissa & Doug
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Melissa & Doug directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
3. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Melissa & Doug’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
4. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
5. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Melissa & Doug coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.