Shopping at PUMA
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. Student & Military Discounts- PUMA often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
3. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
4. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check PUMA’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
5. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to PUMA to score additional savings of up to 20%.