Shopping at SmartWool
1. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to SmartWool to score additional savings of up to 20%.
2. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to SmartWool directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
3. Stackable Coupons - Check for SmartWool stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
4. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for SmartWool’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
5. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.