Shopping at Target
1. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Target’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
2. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Target directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
3. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Target gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
4. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute Target coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.
5. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.