Shopping at Target
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - Target will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Target, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
4. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Target’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
5. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Target’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.