Shopping at Target
1. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Target gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
2. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute Target coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.
3. Sign Up for Newsletters - Target will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
4. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Target’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
5. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Target nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.