Shopping at Target
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Target directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Target’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
3. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more Target coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
4. More Promo Codes - Do a quick google search for Target coupon codes to secure a valid coupon code for additional savings up to 20% off. Promo codes usually offer the easiest all around savings.
5. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Target coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.