Shopping at Viator
1. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Viator coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
2. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Viator will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
3. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Viator to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Viator’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.