Shopping at Your Super
1. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute Your Super coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Your Super’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
4. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Your Super directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.