Shopping at Your Super
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Your Super directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Your Super’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Your Super’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
4. Student & Military Discounts- Your Super often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
5. Sign Up for Newsletters - Your Super will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.